- Insurance By State AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KA KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WE WI WV WY
- Health Insurance Glossary
Health Insurance Buyer Guide
No one wants to think about bad things happening, we understand. But the harsh reality is that if you or one of your family members get sick or injured and you are not properly insured, it is going to cost you a fortune.
1. You actually have a current active health insurance policy.
2. You have made sure that your specific plan is fit to your unique needs and condition.
3. Your health insurance plan covers all main illness and injury.
4. Your plan has the widest possible coverage while remaining affordable.
Always keep yourself educated and knowledgeable regarding your health insurance policy. As we grow older, our health status significantly changes and it is crucial we maintain a health plan that can cater to all current and future conditions. Forgetting to update or switch plans can result in tremendous medical bills which could have been reduced to nearly nothing were you to have the right coverage.
Comparing between online health insurance plans with Pretected is the best way to make sure you have the best possible healthcare options as well as not paying over-inflated prices for unnecessary plans. We recommend that you check at least a few options to increase the chances of having a full and secure coverage for you and your family. With Pretected you can compare insurance companies, rates, plans, coverage and many more specific details to create your own perfect health plan! **
Our proprietary “smart matching” system collects thousands of data points from every connection made through our online platform and learns the compatibility level between every consumer and its possible future insurer.
Bearing in mind that each client is unique, our technology differentiates between over 50 data points creating a clear, singular client profile. The client profile data assets range between information donated by the user itself to information generated from public sources (statistical analytics).
We then match the consumer with the most compatible insurance options to make sure we maintain value and affordability.